Pinsheng Electronics Co.,Ltd
Aluminum PCB Description: Aluminum PCB is a metal-based copper-clad laminate with good heat dissipation. Generally, a single-sided panel consists of a three-layer structure, which is a circuit layer (copper foil), an insulating layer, and a metal substrate. For high-end use is also designed as a...Chat Now
Aluminum PCB is a metal-based copper-clad laminate with good heat dissipation. Generally, a single-sided panel consists of a three-layer structure, which is a circuit layer (copper foil), an insulating layer, and a metal substrate. For high-end use is also designed as a double-sided board, the structure of the circuit layer, insulation layer, aluminum, insulation, circuit layer. A very small number of applications are multi-layer boards, which can be made of ordinary multi-layer boards with insulating layers and aluminum bases.
LED aluminum substrate is the PCB, but also the meaning of the printed circuit board, but the material of the circuit board is aluminum alloy. In the past, the material of the general circuit board was glass fiber, but because the LED heat is larger, the circuit board used for LED lamps is generally Aluminum substrate, able to heat fast, other equipment or electrical appliances used in the circuit board or fiberglass board
The power device is surface mounted on the circuit layer, and the heat generated during operation of the device is rapidly conducted to the metal base layer through the insulating layer, and then the heat is transferred from the metal base layer to achieve heat dissipation of the device.
1. Office Automation Equipment: Motor Drives, etc.
2. Computer: CPU board, floppy drive, power supply device.
3. Communication electronic equipment: high-frequency amplifier, filtering appliances, transmission circuit.
4. Power supply: Switching regulator, DC/AC converter, SW regulator etc.
5. Cars: Electronic Regulators, Ignition, Power Controllers, etc.
6. Power Modules: Inverters, Solid Relays, Rectifier Bridges, etc.
7. Audio equipment: input and output amplifiers, balanced amplifiers, audio amplifiers, preamplifiers, power amplifiers, etc.
8. Lamps and lanterns: with the promotion of energy-saving lamps, the aluminum substrate applied to LED lights has also been widely used.
About our Shipment
1-2 Layers: 5 to 7working days
4-8 Layers: 7-10 working days
1-2 Layers:7 to 15 working days
4-8 Layers:10 to 18 working days
The lead time is depends on your final confirmed quantity.
A:Our MOQ is 1 PCS.
Q3:What kind of PCB material do you use?
A:FR4, CEM-3, high frequency, PTFE, halogen-free, Aluminium base material, Copper based material.
Copyright © Pinsheng Electronics Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.